Professor João Victor Issler from FGV EPGE was mentioned in the article National economy shows signs of 'moderate' economic expansion in 2023, says Paulo Picchetti, from FGV"
The Yanomami tragedy that the numbers could anticipate - 30/01/2023 - Cecília Machado - Folha Online - SP
Professor Aloisio Araujo from FGV EPGE was mentioned in the article " Maintain or increase the target, that is the question"
Zero Litigation does not attack the causes of tax litigation - 16/01/2023 - Cecília Machado - Folha Online - SP
Professor Aloisio Araujo from FGV EPGE was quoted in the article "What will Haddad's inflation target be?
Professor Sérgio Werlang from FGV EPGE was quoted in the article "In 24 years of targets, inflation spent a third of the time above the ceiling"
In a ceremony honoring minister Ernane Galvêas and awarding EPGE students, FGV inaugurates a new unit in Rio de Janeiro
- Bargaining over a Divisible Good in the Market for Lemons.The American economic review. 2022Lucas Jóver Maestri; Dino Gerardi; Ignacio Monzón
- Valid t-ratio Inference for IV.The american economic review. 2022Marcelo J. Moreira; David S. Lee; Justin Mccrary; Jack Porter
- Family Planning and Development: Aggregate Effects of Contraceptive Use.The economic journal. vol. 131, pp. 624-657, 2021Cézar Augusto Ramos Santos; Georgi Kocharkov; Tiago Cavalcanti
- The Choice Channel of Financial Innovation.American economic journal: macroeconomics. vol. 13, pp. 333-372, 2021Felipe Saraiva Iachan; Plamen T. Nenov; Alp Simsek
- A Necessary Optimality Condition in Two-Dimensional Screening.Economic theory. vol. 73, pp. 781-806, 2022Aloisio Pessoa de Araujo; Sergei Vieira Silva; Braulio Calagua
- Cities on Pre-Columbian Paths.Journal of Urban Economics. vol. 122, pp. 103317, 2021
- Limited liability and non-responsiveness in agency models.Games and economic behavior. vol. 128, pp. 73-103, 2021Humberto Luiz Ataíde Moreira; Henrique Castro Pires
- Countercyclical prudential buffers and bank risk-taking.Journal of financial intermediation. vol. 50, pp. 100961, 2022Lars Norden; Gregory F. Udell; Manuel Illueca; Joseph Pacelli
- Centralized College Admissions and Student Composition.Economics of education review. vol. 85, pp. 102184, 2021Cecilia Machado; Christiane Szerman
- Weather Shocks and Labor Allocation: Evidence from Rural Brazil.American journal of agricultural economics. vol. 103, pp. 1359-1377, 2021José Gustavo Féres; Danyelle Branco
Speaker: Ricardo Vieira Marto (UPENN)
Tue, 07/02/2023 - 14:00
Speaker: Victoria Barone
Wed, 08/02/2023 - 16:00
Speaker: Christiane Szerman (Princeton University)
Thu, 09/02/2023 - 16:00
Defense of Dissertation
Speaker: Thomás Moreira Silva
Fri, 10/02/2023 - 13:00
Speaker: Marcos Kiehl Sonnervig (NYU)
Fri, 10/02/2023 - 16:00