Towards the worst government in history - Pedro Ferreira e Renato Fragelli - Valor Econômico - 15/04/2021
Corruption, impunity and stagnation - Pedro Ferreira e Renato Fragelli - Valor Econômico - 03/18/2021
EPGE obtains, for the 3rd time in the last 4 evaluations, the 1st national place of ANPEC among all the Undergraduate Programs in Economics in Brazil.
Early childhood education and the new Fundeb: three pillars for efficiency - Aloisio Araujo - Folha de São Paulo - 11/23/2020
- Prof. Aloisio Araujo participates in Webinar of the Brazilian Academy of Sciences on Early Childhood Education
- EPGE completes 60 years with recognition of excellence in teaching and research.
- EPGE student Leticia Nunes wins Haralambos Simeonidis 2020 Award.
- EPGE professor Aloisio Araujo receives Werner Baer 2020 Award.
- FGV EPGE: 1º Place
- Common Values, Unobserved Heterogeneity, and Endogenous Entry in U.S. Offshore Oil Lease Auctions.The journal of political economy. vol. 128, pp. 3872-3912, 2020Marcelo Castello Branco Sant'anna; Philip A. Haile; Giovanni Compiani
- An Equilibrium Model of the African HIV/AIDS Epidemic.Econometrica. vol. 87, pp. 1081-1113, 2019Cézar Augusto Ramos Santos; Jeremy Greenwood; Philipp Kircher; Michèle Tertilt
- Coalitional Expected Multi-Utility Theory.Econometrica. vol. 87, pp. 933-980, 2019Kazuhiro Hara; Efe A Ok; Gil Riellay
- Competitive Screening Under Heterogeneous Information.Review of economic studies. vol. 86, pp. 1590-1630, 2019Lucas Jóver Maestri; Renato Gomes; Daniel Garrett
- Competitive real options under private information.Journal of economic theory. vol. 185, pp. 104945, 2020
- Impossible Inference in Econometrics: Theory and Applications.Journal of econometrics. vol. 218, pp. 247-270, 2020Marcelo J. Moreira; Marinho Bertanha
- Incentive-driven inattention.Journal of econometrics. vol. 218, pp. 1-25, 2020João Victor Issler; Wagner Piazza Gaglianone; Raffaella Giacomini; Vasiliki Skreta
- Likelihood Inference and The Role of Initial Conditions for the Dynamic Panel Data Model.Journal of econometrics. 2020Marcelo J. Moreira; José Diogo Valadares Moreira Barbosa
- Nonparametric assessment of hedge fund performance.Journal of econometrics. vol. 214, pp. 349-378, 2020Caio Ibsen Rodrigues de Almeida; Junior Ruiz Garcia; Kym Ardison
- Anti-lobbying gains from international agreements.Journal of monetary economics. vol. 109, pp. 20-34, 2019