Amanda Pimenta Carlos
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
PhD in Economics (2010) - Graduate School of Economics, EPGE/FGV (Advisor: Prof. PhD Aloisio Pessoa de Araujo) (Wiki)
- M.Sc. in Economics (2006) - EPGE/FGV (Advisor: Prof. Dr Joísa Campanher Dutra Saraiva)
- B.Sc. in Economics(2004) - Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (Advisor: Prof. PhD Marcelo Savino Portugal)
Brazilian Electricity Sector: Commercialization and Incentives Improvement to Invest - Master's Dissertation, 2006. Paper in Portuguese
The Political Economy of Brazilian Tax Burden,1946-2002, com Rodrigo Alves. Presented at XXXVI ANPEC Congress, 2008. Paper in Portuguese
Common Cycles and Common Trends in Brazilian Sectorial GDP,2005. Paper in Portuguese
Prêmio de Risco da Taxa de Câmbio - Teoria, Evidências Empíricas Gerais e Análise para o Caso Brasileiro, 2006. Paper in Portuguese
Work in Progress
Strategic Behaviour of Winning Bids in the Brazilian Electricity Transmission Auctions, Presented at XXX Brazilian Econometric Society Congress, 2008.
Brazilian Electricity Demand Estimation: What Has Changed After Rationing in 2001? An Application of Time Varying Parameter Error Correction Model, with Hilton Notini and Luiz Maciel. Presented at 32th IAEE International Conference and accepted for 5th ECEMEI Conference
Global Natural Gas Market: Reality or Expectation? with Marcela Ferreira and Rafael Martins. Presented at III Jornada Científica da AB3E, 12 Dez 08 and 32th International Conference of IAEE (International Association of Energy Economics), San Francisco, June 21-24, 2009. Accepted for 5th ECEMEI Conference, 2009 GRETL Conference, and 2009 European Economics and Finance Society Conference.
LNG Terminals and the Value of Switching in the Brazilian Energy Market, with Marcela Ferreira and Edson Gonçalves.
Brazilian Road Concession: An Analysis of the Main Obstacles to a Successful Case.
- Energy Policy and Modelling, Regulation of the Energy Sector
- Auctions, Concessions, Procurement, PPP
- Applied Econometrics
- Industrial Organization
- Teacher Assistant
- Contabilidade Social, Graduação em Economia FGV/EPGE - Profª Maria Teresa Duclos (2007,2008, 2009 - 5 semestres)
- Macroeconomia, Mestrado Profissional IBMEC-Rio - Prof Fernando Veloso (2006,2007,2008)
- Microeconomia, Mestrado Profissional IBMEC-Rio - Prof Alexandre Cunha (2008,2009)
- Teoria Microeconômica III, Graduação em Economia IBMEC-Rio - Prof Marcelo Rezende (2008.2)
- Regulação e Defesa da Concorrência, Mestrado em Finanças e Economia Empresarial, FGV/EPGE - Profª Adriana Perez (2009.1)