Joining the EPGE Undergraduate through external transfer or diploma holders, takes place twice a year, in the first and second semesters, according to notices posted on the school website.
The selection process consists of three steps:
Written evaluation - Free for students with average is equal or greater than 800 (eight hundred) in the National High School Exam (ENEM)
May enroll candidates enrolled or locked in Colleges approved by the MEC or, in the case of a foreign candidate in Superior course recognized by the Brazilian Consulate in the country of origin, showing they have completed at the home institution at least one year / semester to regime every six months and at least a year to year basis.
May sign up the Degree Diploma Holders recognized by the MEC or, in the case of foreign candidate in Degree recognized by the Brazilian Consulate in the country of origin, in the form of legislation, in areas related to the courses offered.
- Registration: from 04/24/2017 to 05/26/2017
- Registration Confirmation: from 4/24/2017 to 5/31/2017
- Interview and Written Assessment: from 06/05/2017 to 06/09/2017
- Assessment: time to be defined
- Interview: After the test.
- Result of the selection process: 06/28/2017
- Registration: 07/03/2017 to 07/14/2017
- Cancellation of registration: until 07/24/2017
- Beginning of class: 07/31/2017