Internationalization is one of FGV/EPGE’s guidelines. Thus, there are many activities related with international integration and cooperation which increase partnership possibilities and place both faculty’s and students’ research in global scenario.
Some FGV/EPGE’s faculty members participate in international committees and societies, such as SAET – Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory – main academic institution dedicated exclusively to the advancement of theoretical economics.
Other actions related to international cooperation include:
• Partnerships with Universities and Research Centers around the world;
• Active participation of faculty members and students in Congresses and international events;
• Publications in international journals;
• Participation of faculty members and students in international Exchange programs;
• Constant collaboration of foreign professors in our programs;
• International awards granted to the School, as well as to the contribution of teaching staff and students.