- ...I would say that my passage through EPGE has been important for my professional and personal life...
- EPGE's MA course was essential for my academic background. EPGE has a long tradition regarding to formal rigor...
Everyone in Brazil knows that EPGE is a leading instituction on teaching and research in Economics...
EPGE has given an important contribution to the country´s efficiency and success, not only for the generation of ideas and the development of Economic Theory...
- EPGE taught me the value of analytical rigor and the importance of empirical evidence to support theoretical arguments, making me an enthusiast of Economics...
- Information quality and crises in regime-change games.Journal of Economic Theory. vol. 158, pp. 739-768, 2015Felipe Saraiva Iachan; Plamen T. Nenov
- Tests based on t-statistics for IV regression with weak instruments.Journal of Econometrics. vol. 182, pp. 351-363, 2014Marcelo J. Moreira; Benjamin Mills; Lucas Vilela
- The role of commitment in bilateral trade.Journal of Economic Theory. vol. 154, pp. 578-603, 2014Lucas Jóver Maestri; Dino Gerardi; Johannes Hörner
- Information transmission and inefficient lobbying.Games and Economic Behavior (Print). vol. 86, pp. 282-307, 2014Humberto Luiz Ataide Moreira; Rafael Coutinho Costa Lima
- General equilibrium, preferences and financial institutions after the crisis.Economic Theory. vol. 58, pp. 217-254, 2015
- Marry Your Like: Assortative Mating and Income Inequality -.The American Economic Review: Papers and Proceedings. vol. 104, pp. 348-353, 2014Cézar Augusto Ramos Santos; Jeremy Greenwood; Nezih Guner; Georgi Kocharkov
- Run theorems for low returns and large banks.Economic Theory. vol. 57, pp. 223-252, 2014
- On the efficiency of equal sacrifice income tax schedules.European Economic Review. vol. 70, pp. 399-418, 2014Carlos Eugênio E. L. da Costa; Thiago N. Pereira
- On the welfare costs of business-cycle fluctuations and economic-growth variation in the 20th century and beyond.Journal of Economic Dynamics & Control. vol. 39, pp. 62-78, 2014
- Monopoly rents in contestable markets.Economics Letters. vol. 130, pp. 89-92, 2015Luís Henrique Bertolino Braido; Felipe L. Shalders
Thesis' WorkshopSpeaker: Letícia Faria de Carvalho NunesTue, 23/02/2016 - 16:00
Thesis' WorkshopSpeaker: Marina Fontes GontijoTue, 08/03/2016 - 16:00
SeminarSpeaker: Jernej Copic (UCLA)Thu, 10/03/2016 - 16:00
SeminarSpeaker: Joseph Cullen (Washington University – St Louis)Thu, 19/05/2016 - 16:00