- Professor and Student of EPGE won first place in the PhD category at the 12th Anbima Capital Markets Award
- EPGE, IBRE and Direito Rio promote national debate about the PCA 287/2016
- EPGE wins awards in four of the five categories of the 38th Brazilian Econometrics Meeting
- Undergraduate at EPGE: Be warned about the next selection process
- ...I would say that my passage through EPGE has been important for my professional and personal life...
- EPGE's MA course was essential for my academic background. EPGE has a long tradition regarding to formal rigor...
Everyone in Brazil knows that EPGE is a leading instituction on teaching and research in Economics...
EPGE has given an important contribution to the country´s efficiency and success, not only for the generation of ideas and the development of Economic Theory...
- EPGE taught me the value of analytical rigor and the importance of empirical evidence to support theoretical arguments, making me an enthusiast of Economics...
- Ambiguity aversion in the long run: -To disagree, we must also agree-.Journal of Economic Theory (Print). pp. 242-256, 2016Aloisio Pessoa de Araujo; Jose Heleno Faro; Pietro da Silva
- Information quality and crises in regime-change games.Journal of Economic Theory (Print). vol. 158, pp. 739-768, 2015Felipe Saraiva Iachan; Plamen T. Nenov
- Winners and losers from a commodities-for-manufactures trade boom.Journal of International Economics (Print). vol. 102, pp. 50-69, 2016Francisco Junqueira Moreira da Costa; Jason Garrad; João Paulo Pessoa
- -WHY NOT SETTLE DOWN ALREADY?- A QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS OF THE DELAY IN MARRIAGE.International Economic Review (Philadelphia). vol. 57, pp. 425-452, 2016Cézar Augusto Ramos Santos; David Weiss
- Experimentation and project selection: Screening and learning.Games and Economic Behavior (Print). vol. 96, pp. 145-169, 2016Lucas Jóver Maestri; Daniel Gottlieb; Renato Gomes
- Enriching information to prevent bank runs.Economic Theory (Print). vol. 62, pp. 477-494, 2016
- Additive representation for preferences over menus in finite choice settings.Journal of Mathematical Economics (Print). vol. 65, pp. 41-47, 2016
- The marginal tariff approach without single-crossing.Journal of Mathematical Economics (Print). vol. 61, pp. 166-184, 2015
- Marriage and Emancipation in the Age of the Pill.European Economic Review. vol. 80, pp. 259-309, 2015
- TESTING CONSUMPTION OPTIMALITY USING AGGREGATE DATA.Macroeconomic Dynamics (Print). vol. 1, pp. 1-22, 2016João Victor Issler; Fábio Augusto Reis Gomes